Counting down until the deadline for Early Bird Registration (February 28) that offers discounts up to 15%! Hurry up!
6 DIFFERENT TERMS AND OPTIONS: CHOOSE APARTMENT OR HOTEL
Choose between several terms!
You can optionally choose between several terms during the 10 days workshop:
Option 1 (2 nights): from 27. to 29. April, 2018
Option 2 (3 nights): from 29. April to 2. May, 2018
Option 3 (4 nights): from 2. May to 6. May, 2018
Option 4 (5 nights): from 27. April to 2. May, 2018
Option 5 (7 nights): from 29. April to 6. May, 2018
Option 6 (9 nights): from 27. April to 6. May, 2018
Contact us at mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Accommodation is available in apartments or hotel: Apartments are available for 1/2/3 persons and hotel rooms for 1 or 2 persons.
write to: email@example.com (Chen Shining)
Are you among those who already long for the Spring sunrays, the smell of sea and pine trees in Spring? This is a perfect vacation for you, who want to spend active and at the same time relaxing vacation and learn something new, something so powerful that could easily change your life for the better!
Taijiquan and qigong workshop in Porec is suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners. Training is carried out jointly and in groups. The workshop is led by Master Chen Shining.
The family members who do not practice and will not take part in the practice can also join, since we offer 50% discount for them.
WORKSHOP PROGRAM & TIME TABLE
- Early morning, noon and evening exercise by the seaside
- Taijiquan (Chen, Yang and Wudang style) for beginners and advanced practicioners
- Sword/fan Taijiquan
- Tuishou – pushing hands in pairs
- Qigong exercises for beginner and advanced levels practicioners
- Workshop on Chinese cuisine
- Workshop on Chinese characters
- Cinema: Chinese movie projections
- Lectures on Taijiquan and Qigong
- A special group for beginners who do not attend regular courses
- Social afternoons and evenings (chi dance, games, beach party…).
|7:30 – 9:00 am||Morning exercise: together and in groups|
|9:00 – 11:00 am||Breakfast|
|11:00 – 12:30 am||Midday exercise: in groups|
|12:30 – 4:20 pm||Lunch and rest or Workshop on Chinese cuisine|
|4:20 – 5:20 pm||Lectures and workshops|
|5:30 – 7:00 pm||Evening exercise: together and in groups|
|7:00 – 9:00 pm||Dinner|
|9:00 – 10:00 pm||Evening activities in the club|